Before submitting your film please read following rules carefully. If you have any further questions please contact our team at info@TokyoShortAwards.com
• All films must be submitted in English or with English subtitles (if in a different language).
• Short films must not exceed 30 minutes.
• By submitting to us, you give us the right to screen your film in front of a live audience, and, under special circumstances, online screening.
• Any technical issues with the submitted films are 100% the responsibility of the filmmakers. If, at the time of judging, your video file doesn’t work or doesn’t have English subtitles (if in a language other than English), it will be automatically rejected, without a refund. Please contact the festival team ASAP if there are any issues with the submission process, and a solution will be found.
• We reserve the right to change the date of the event or cancel it.
• We accepting films only via electronic submission (FilmFreeway). No postal submissions will be accepted.
• We place no restrictions on your work in terms of premiere status or whether your work has been made available online. You can submit multiple projects.
• We reserve the right to update our terms and conditions.